Associated British Ports
Associated British Ports – Southampton, Eastern Dock Rail Improvement Works
Renewal and Remodelling of Eastern Docks Infrastructure during 19 day blockade.
Works Commenced July 2014 – Completed August 2014.
The Scope of Work Included:
- Removal of existing ballasted track – 1200m
- Break out and Remove track in concrete – 200m
- Excavation and disposal of materials
- Preparation of formation
- Installation of track drainage
- Installation of ballasted Track – 1350m
- Installation of ballasted Turnouts -2 nr
- Installation of embedded Track – 150m – Including Concrete Pour
- Installation of Proprietary Crossing – 2 nr