Constrction Marine Limited – Harwich Dock Hoob Upgrade Works
Works Commenced November 2014 completed April 2015.
The Scope of Work Included:
- Take up of existing plain line timber sleeper track – 955m.
- Installation of ballasted track on concrete sleepers – 490m.
- Installation of plain line ballasted track on new short
ended hardwood sleepers (Pan 11 Baseplates) – 375m.
- Installation of track in embedded concrete inspection pit – 45m.
- Installation of track on concrete slab (mild steel baseplates on grout pads.
- Take up existing BV8 turnout and replace with new timber bearer BV8 turnout – 2nr.
- P-Way design, form A, B and construction drawings.
- Installation of 6 no 10.8m semi-permanent timber RRAPs.
- Take up and re-location of 4 nr buffer stops.