Simens Mobility Division Edinburgh Tram – Street Running Works
Works Commenced November 2011 and completed May 2013.
The Scope of Work Included:
- Responsible for the remedial works to already installed twin track section on Princes Street
(approx. overall track length 2km) and then install the remainder of the street running track.
- Provision of track installation workforce, plant and equipment, the management of and
logistics for the collection and delivery to the worksites of the free Issue materials. Also
provided the engineering function for works together with the introduction of European
precision track setting out/track alignment and recording equipment.
The total project requirement:
- Installation of 4.5km of Embedded Track
- Installation of embedded S&C Units
- Provision of technical support services